Help with a MIDI Build

Reaction score
Hello, I'm building atm a Midi Keyboard/controller, but I'm struggling a lot to find affordable options for keybeds, I'm not looking for anything fancy or amazing, just something that do their job well enough, I'm trying to expend the least amount possible, I've got my hands in a old Cassio CA-110, and done all the wiring and code with Arduino, everything works great, except the fact that keyboard is waaay to big for me, I'm looking to build something with 25/32 keys, but every keybed I found so far for that has been very expensive Midi controllers, and that's just not a great option since I'm already building one. Does anyone know where I could get some cheap 25/32 keys keybed? I've found a bunch of toy pianos online that seems to be okay for this, but I'm not sure they have a matrix (and I'm a bit afraid to buy and just go to trash), and I'm not looking into wiring every single key lol, anyway, any help appreciated.

Reaction score
I would love to get one of those, but where I live (Brazil), they go for about 400brl, that is about 73usd, which I don't think it's worth it at all, unfortunately.

Reaction score
About 20/30 usd is a okay price to me, the problem is there's hardly anything available here (Brazil), like the Casio SA-76 that Happyrat suggested, I can only find used for around 50/60 USD here

Ask a Question