Help with Casio repair

Reaction score
When I hit middle c it plays five notes instead of one. I took it apart and did not see a problem with the contact. Anyone have a similar Problem? Any solutions? I also used the wrong polarity adaptor and now it only works with batteries. Is there a protect diode I can replace?

thanks,
basil b.

Reaction score
Same problem here, i looked into it and believe mine is a matrix input switch array problem (google it) either way it affects a number of keys (in my case every 8 keys from left to right are upf**ked, so time to test the strobe line input and output from the soundchip and then follow the signal path until something turns up.

Did you find any resolution your end??

I got a casio wk-3000 here, anyone with a link to a service manual would be welcomed.

Cheers
-RK

Reaction score
Same problem here, i looked into it and believe mine is a matrix input switch array problem (google it) either way it affects a number of keys (in my case every 8 keys from left to right are upf**ked, so time to test the strobe line input and output from the soundchip and then follow the signal path until something turns up.

Did you find any resolution your end??

I got a casio wk-3000 here, anyone with a link to a service manual would be welcomed.

Cheers
-RK

Here is a link for service manual (10 US Dollar)
http://www.getmanual.com/index.php?...&class=MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS&limit=201&perpage=

Ask a Question