Help with Yamaha

Pie

Reaction score
I need to decide between the psre 373 or the ez300 do they do the same things? Beginner thanks

Reaction score
Welcome.

Similar features but the EZ is really aimed more at children with its lighted keybed.

As a beginner board I would suggest you up your budget a little and checkout a PSRE 473.

It is probably the best beginner board on the market with only the Korg EK50 and Casio CTX5000 as competitors.

There is a but of course, in that it depends upon if you want to play keyboard or piano. There is a difference in that the PSRE range in reality is an arranger where you play chords with your left hand and the melody line with your tight.

Playing piano involves playing with both hands what can be independent timed notes with individual fingers, it is a harder process to learn. That said transition from keyboard playing to piano playing can occur it just takes even more practice.

The reason I brought this up is that if you are ultimately going to play piano Inwould suggest a different keyboard.

Whatever you choose good luck at this exciting time for you.

Reaction score
Welcome.

As a beginner board I would suggest you up your budget a little and checkout a PSRE 473.
I agree with Col --- I started with an E433 and after having it for awhile I was glad I started with that level keyboard.

Enjoy whichever one you choose!

Ask a Question