Here`s another. . . A Dark Journey

Reaction score
With a Brighter Conclusion. I couldn`t leave this piece hanging in mid air, so to speak. . . . .It was hard work.

I don`t think I can do better than this . . . notwithstanding the mistakes . .

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Technically I think it's nicely done. A good selection of instruments and nicely understated. However, two critiques. 1) It runs a little too long and starts to become tedious around the middle. Perhaps you could edit out a stanza or two? 2) A lot of different styles but kind of meandering. It's a nice piece of ambient music but I'm never exactly sure where it's going. Perhaps a bit more structure in the organization of the piece would help?

Anyway, my stuff is full of technical errors and I know I should be the last to criticize, but this piece, if reworked, would be a nice addition to a compilation CD. :)

Reaction score
You`re bang on there man. I stuck the bit on the end because it was depressive if left by itself. So it`s twice as long as it should be . . . Too bloody long for most! I suppose a good video would`ve helped wi a bit of humour after the half way mark. Food for thought . .. .

Ask a Question