Hey all, just bought a yamaha dgx 220!!

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just bought a yamaha dgx 220 (deja vu)! I'm having fun on it, but i bought the floor model, so it didn't come with the manual or cd rom disk. I've found the manual at the yamaha internet site, but I'm having difficulty finding the program(s) that were on the cd rom. Does anyone know the names of those programs or where I can download them so I can get the full advantage of my keyboard?

Also, does anyone know what the difference is between the dgx 220 and the ypg 225?

Thanks all, I'm a beginner and hope to learn how to make and record some music. Any tips on programs or sites to get started?

Reaction score
Hey,

My first keyboard was the Yamaha DGX220. However, I don't remember the names of the programs, but what I do remember is that I never used them :p

To me, the two keyboards you referred to don't seem very different at all. Looks like one of them is the more "advanced" version or something...

Anyway, welcome to the site!

<<Gratwhol>>

Reaction score
I use a Yamaha dgx 505 right now ^^ since it was cheap and got just what I needed, 88 keys. I think it's a okey keyboard, I'm using it live from time to time and it really works.

Ask a Question