Hey everyone please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi i have a yamaha mo6 keyboard and when i load an smf frpm my pc in to it and play it all the tracks are piano? how can i make it so the corrct instruments are loaded ?? thanks in advance

Reaction score
hi i have a yamaha mo6 keyboard and when i load an smf frpm my pc in to it and play it all the tracks are piano? how can i make it so the corrct instruments are loaded ?? thanks in advance
Corrections.....

hHi, iI have a yYamaha moMO6 keyboard. and wWhen iI load an smf fropm my pc into to the MO6it and play it all the instruments in each track are a the piano.? hHow docan iI load the SMF so that the make it so the correct instruments are loaded?? tThanks in advance.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't see this thread, and answered you in one of the other threads you posted. I'll go ahead and close this thread, since it's gone downhill. :( But see my reply to your other thread in this subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question