Hey from Chi-town

Reaction score
Hey all!! I'm living in Chicago and am new to the forums. My wife and I are an Industrial band. We use a live bass (that would be me) and we do the most of the rest of our music on two Korg Tritons (Studio and Extreme). We both arrange, compose and program our own music and my wife plays the keys live.

Anyway, look forward to learning from you guys and maybe imparting some of the things we have learned over time.

Reaction score
Sounds interesting, do you have any recordings? Interested in what you music sounds like.

Reaction score
We just got back from living in Japan and have started reworking everything we have. I will post some recordings as soon as I get a couple of these songs re-vamped (redo a a couple of samples here, eq, individual out patching etc. and then into cubase :) ).

In the meantime, however, bands like Front 242, Skinny Puppy, Combichrist, Unter Null would be more like what we do except with a live bass.

Ask a Question