Hey from Sweden

Reaction score
Hey!

I'm Erik...I don't know what to say really =P I'm a keyboardist in a band called seven and I've been playing keyboard for 8 years. I'm listening to Metal classic rock and more

some of my favorite bands are, sonata arctica, nightwish, def leppard and Queen

Cya!

Reaction score
Hey, and welcome to the forums!

I'm from Norway myself, and I've been playing keyboard/piano for 7 years by now. Nice choice of music :D

We're actually playing some Nightwish songs in the band at the moment ourselves, what songs are you playing?

<<Gratwhol>>

Reaction score
Hey, and welcome to the forums!

I'm from Norway myself, and I've been playing keyboard/piano for 7 years by now. Nice choice of music :D

We're actually playing some Nightwish songs in the band at the moment ourselves, what songs are you playing?

<<Gratwhol>>

Great =D Looking forward to knowing you then ^^...Well it's a cover band with much mixed songs from 60s until 90s somewere...it's really my dads band sort of =P

But I play nightwish and sonata songs at home ^^

Reaction score
Ah, okey, that's cool.

And you've got a Korg Triton and a Yamaha DGX 505 now?

How are those working out for you?

<<Gratwhol>>

Reaction score
Ah, okey, that's cool.

And you've got a Korg Triton and a Yamaha DGX 505 now?

How are those working out for you?

<<Gratwhol>>

Great =D as a matter of fakt I need some help with my triton...I don't understand much of it =S just how to changes sound and put on off delay and that kind of things...the 505 isn't really a pro thing, but it was a cheap 88 kyes keyboard just what I needed when I back in that time played classical music on a music school =P

Reaction score
What helps me in cases like that, is to take a day off reading the whole manual, taking everything step by step, and testing everything that you're reading... Though on a second thought, it might take a whole weekend :p

<<Gratwhol>>

Reaction score
What helps me in cases like that, is to take a day off reading the whole manual, taking everything step by step, and testing everything that you're reading... Though on a second thought, it might take a whole weekend :p

<<Gratwhol>>

Yeah you're so right, but I don't have any manual =/

Ask a Question