Hi all

Reaction score
What a great place this is your all so nice.
Just a quick question is it ok to post a link to my midi kar files got some great songs. I got them of Ebay years ago.
I play them on my Tyros 2... the way I see it midi should play on any think...….but could be wrong.

Nat King Cole Monty Python - Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life. and a few more
Neil Diamond MEATLOAF Heaven Can Wait
Norah Jones Memory ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER (the midi is great on this one and you can sing a long)
Nelly Furtado Elvis Presley---> (for all you chaps 20 and under he was the king of Rock)
a lot more songs.

Reaction score
Welcome Danny.

I presume you are in the UK give your monika.

I did start a MIDI & KAR thread in the MIDI section where you may like to post links to sites offering free and paid for files.

Passing on links to pirate sites or offering pirated material is frowned upon, say for example I bought a MIDI file and offered it to members then I will get knuckles slapped by Admin and rightfully so.

Reaction score
Hey Biggles yes a Brit …………….This is why I asked (no pirates here) was just going to link it to my google acc
I need my knuckles so I will hold off for now. thanks for the reply

Reaction score
You will enjoy the forum Danny, there are no ego’s here compared to other forums.

What kit do you have and what are your musical tastes?

As you can see below I am a Korgie

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbmusichelp

Latest Threads