Hi everybody.

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Just signed up tonight as I'm really interested in buying a keyboard.

About 6 years ago when I met my high school sweet heart for the first time I told her that on our wedding day I'd learn an instrument, and in the middle of the wedding hall, I'd be on the stage alone and I'd play her something from the depths of my heart.

Well, seeing that 6 years has flown past, I thought what better time to start then today?

I was on youtube and the impact some music had on my was out of this world. The feeling and emotions were running crazily. I get chills from such songs as Apologize by One Republic, or REM Everybody hurts.

At first I always though I'd learn the electric guitar and play her the Slash solo from November Rain, as it's probably the most moving I've ever felt whilst listening to music. Not much makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck, but that solo certainly does.

Just stand on that stage, playing it with all my heart would no doubt bring me to tears, and the 200 people with me lol, (
) here for anyone thats never heard it... ; Even now, listening to that small clip makes my eyes swell up.

But okay, that's enough from me, just popped by to say hi to everyone.

Ask a Question