Hi everyone!

Reaction score
Hello - just found this place, it looks great. I've been playing piano for almost as long as I can remember, and started playing with synths and other keys a few years back.

At the moment I have a Casio WK-3000, which I love for the drawbar function and fairly large sound library (but mostly because it was cheap on ebay) and a CTK-601 which I love for the string sounds taken straight from "Oxygene" and general vintage-y feel to it (again, mostly because it was cheap on ebay). I also have access to some fairly nice pianos.

I've started doing a fair bit of pit playing for musicals so I was thinking of buying a decent stage piano (m-audio prokeys?) and something like a JV-2080 (and an amp, followed by a van to lug it all around in).

I'm also a bit of a diy-er. At the moment I'm building a laser harp, which I may post some photos of and I'm working on the design for a custom keytar.

Reaction score
That actually looks pretty cool, I don't know how practical it will be to play, but it's a nice show-off, since it looks cool :D

Ask a Question