Hi fellow Keyboardists!

Reaction score
Hi all from the UK,

I've just signed up here, looks like a great place for all things Keyboard and looking forward to joining in here. I've been playing since I was 11 years old (I'm now 41, times does fly by!) I'm very much into all styles of music but love Jazz/Fusion, Rock, Prog, Funk and Blues. I also play guitar as well.

Cheers.

Reaction score
Welcome to the boards! (wordplay, anyone?)

YeahDolt; you can check out the groovewindow.com on that topic as well, he has lots of tutorials on the subject :)

Reaction score
Hi everyone...am from India and am a keyboard player since the age of 6 years...hoping to have a gr8 time wid u all....

Reaction score
Hi KeysDude. How to play funk on keyboard? I can play some funky stuff on bass guitar but never tried on keyboard.

Well, have you never heard Stevie Wonder play the Clavinet? Tunes like Supersticious? very funky keyboard stuff that. Bernie Worrell is also a great funk keyboard player, check out his stuff with bands like P-Funk and George Clinton (Parliament). Also I like Jane Child, she's got a lot of funk keyboard chops in her tunes. :)

Ask a Question