Hi! I'm new!

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Adam. Nice to meet you all

I'm 18, been playing piano (not that well) since I was 6. Took up guitar 3 1/2 - 4 years ago, desperately tried to find/ form a power metal band, and only earlier this year was invited to play keyboard in a forming band! I was reluctant at first, but now I'm starting to embrace it, and now I find myself getting into synths! Wahey. :D

I'm a n00b with keyboards currently, so when I ask any simple questions about keyboards, or make annoying inquiries about keytars, be noice please :D:rolleyes:

Reaction score
hi, and wellcome... i'm expecting to hear some recordings from you :)

Reaction score
:(uh oh :( haha you are? :( Oh gee.. Idunno how to actually :eek: ... it seems my computer can only record microphone stuff.. I think I tried once...

I have windows XP, keyboard with midi, midle cables, errm Sibelius 4.. etc. Dunno if that helps? How can I record midi stuff? :)

Reaction score
that's more then enough :)

How to get all that working?

Wait till I get home and I'll take photos of everything cause i've seen a lot
of people here asking how will they record stuff :)

Reaction score
Hey there AdamGBB!

Nice to see another fellow powermetal keyboarder here! Well, I still consider myself a complete novice(played keyboards for the first time in 2005, and not that much). Only recently got myself a keyboard that I actually want to play on(Yamaha S90 ES), so yeah, still freshblood.

\m/

Reaction score
Haha well that makes 2 of us :) I'm still navigating around the world of keyboards too! I have so much to learn haha

Ask a Question