Hi

Reaction score
Hi all,

New around here and generally new to keyboards as a whole. I've played guitar on and off for about 15 years now, and have thought about getting a keyboard for a good few years now so decided to look into it a bit more.

Anyway, ill save that story for a post in the general section. :)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Welcome aboard NewKey. We're generally a friendly bunch and remember, there are no stupid questions :)

Gary

Reaction score
Thanks Gary, im sure I can beat your no stupid questions theory! :p If I havent already haha. Thanks for the help so far. :)

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Is the little fella in your avatar your pet?

Reaction score
Hi Becky and thanks for the welcome. Yes it is my pet, one of two female (at least hoping they are both female haha) lizards, fancied something a bit different and i sure got it. :)

Reaction score
Hi Becky and thanks for the welcome. Yes it is my pet, one of two female (at least hoping they are both female haha) lizards, fancied something a bit different and i sure got it. :)

Sounds great, I've heard they make great pets! Been thinking about getting a bearded dragon for a while but might leave it a couple of years maybe.

Reaction score
Bearded dragons were originally what I was looking at, what I got are called Rankins dragons, which are in the same family but are smaller when fully grown, thats why I got two of them!
They're a bit skittish but are great pets, recommend them highly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Su_uh Innocent Nelson

Latest Threads