Home speaker recommendations

Reaction score
Anyone have recommendations for home speakers? Currently running a pair of Onix Rockets 550. Pretty neutral speakers with good, tight bass but feels a bit boring at times.

Reaction score
if you are a extreme audiophile I say get studio monitors. Get a pair of event studio monitors, they sound incredible

Reaction score
if you are a extreme audiophile I say get studio monitors. Get a pair of event studio monitors, they sound incredible

I'm down with studio monitors!! I use Yamaha HS80M and love them. I've heard the good, bad and the ugly about these monitors but, they have done some good work in my mixes. I think what monetmelly is saying is, if you want good sound reproduction - sound that isn't enhanced with "sound lenses", go with something that will play back the natural sound. Most stereo systems, whether car or home audio, tend to brighten the highs and thump the lows more than they were meant to. True sound is natural and doesn't need "manufacturer drugs" to make it good!!!

Ask a Question