How 2 Enigma Software

jhg

Reaction score
Hello, I own an Axiom 61 first generation and I want to use the software Enigma to make one of hte knobs control the MONO TONE ON/OFF and MONO TONE SLIDE TIME.

Also would like to assign other knobs for portamento time, poly on/off, etc thanks!!!

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
If this is to use with the YPT-220 as your sound source, the YPT-220 cannot be set to monophonic mode and cannot do portamento at all. I wish it were otherwise, because the PSR-E and YPT models that I have are the same way, and I'd love to be able to use monophonic mode and portamento with them, so it's a bummer that they can't do it.

SeaGtGruff

Reaction score
Yes, it is. :(

However, you should be able to use portamento with soft synths on your W10 computer.

SeaGtGruff

Reaction score
That depends on the sound module. I'm not familiar with Acid Pro, but I do have Acid Xpress installed, although I haven't used it very much because my main DAW of choice is Acoustica Mixcraft. If Acid Pro supports the use of third-party VST plugins, there are a number of free VST soft synth plugins that should support mono mode and portamento. :)

Actually, I assumed you meant software sound modules, but maybe you meant hardware? Again, it depends on the sound module. Check the manuals and MIDI implementation guides for any specific hardware sound modules that you're interested in.

Ask a Question