How can I get the sound out of my Yamaha MM6. Is anybody there with my same problem?

Reaction score
Hi!
I bought a Yamaha MM6. I connected a USB cable from the keyboard to my computer, (Dell 1521, Windows Vista Home Basic, 32 bits AMD Turion), but I could not have sounds from my keyboard. My computer did not supported the driver. I asked for help to a Yamaha technician who told me that the dirver was not necessary, and what I should do was to buy a midi cable to connect from my keyboard to my interface( Audiobox USB, Presonus), but still I have the same problem. I also bought a Fast Track Pro (a M.Audio interface), because I was told it is a better than my Audiobox, but I could not download properly the driver, impossible.My last hope is to ask for help here, I know that YouTube is an excellent site where there are people very nice and very helpful to.
Unicorniomarino.
Thanks a lot, Keyboard Forums.com for giving me this opportunity to ask my question!

Ask a Question