How do I find out how much a keyboard is worth?

Reaction score
I have a few older keyboards that are just being stored atm so I might think about selling them
Is there a good place to research how much they might be worth ( as a starter or reserve price)?

Thank you

Reaction score
You have very little choice here in the UK.

Craigslist UK is next to useless with only one keyboard listed.

Reverb UK has 116 workstations listed for the whole of the country

eBay is your best best but do factor in their extortionant fees and the fees of Paypal. P&P with insurance is also expensive and finding a carrier for a keyboard is problematic, two years ago an £800 keyboard cost me £60 with insurance to ship.

I recently sold a guitar with solid case and together they weighed 31kg, to send with insurance would have cost £110, it was the weight that UK couriers did not like, Hermes do not carry musical instruments and DHL would not insure it (so much for the add of them couriering a Gibson from the factory to an on stage Brian Adams).

Reaction score
I do this way:
First, I go to Google and write the name of the keyboard and the words "price euros".
Then I click.
If the product is not available, it is on Ebay, or OLX, here at Portugal.
If it is on selling on shops, I go to their webpage and see everything they have there.
This is how I go for shopping.

Ask a Question