How do I split the voice on Yamaha (PSR-S650)

Reaction score
Please, I need a step-step ways to split voice on my keyboard (Yamaha PSR-S650) because the screen is damaged. I will also appreciate if I can get a pictorial illustration on how to split the voice.

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Pictorial of splitting is on page 17 of the manual.
Once you press the LEFT button, you can play different voices to the left and right of the split point.
Press and hold the LEFT button for longer than a second which will call up voice selection display. After selecting your voice press EXIT to return to main display.
It may be difficult if your screen is damaged. Maybe experiment with the different voices whilst in the selection mode scrolling though the voices by listening to each one.
I hope that helps. I have the same model PSR-S650 so I am only too happy to guide you through anytime.
It would be frustrating if unable to read the screen.
Cheers ray:)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Reaction score
T
Pictorial of splitting is on page 17 of the manual.
Once you press the LEFT button, you can play different voices to the left and right of the split point.
Press and hold the LEFT button for longer than a second which will call up voice selection display. After selecting your voice press EXIT to return to main display.
It may be difficult if your screen is damaged. Maybe experiment with the different voices whilst in the selection mode scrolling though the voices by listening to each one.
I hope that helps. I have the same model PSR-S650 so I am only too happy to guide you through anytime.
It would be frustrating if unable to read the screen.
Cheers ray:)
Thanks, I'm grateful

Ask a Question