How do you record the Tone/beat/tempo you've picked out on the wk6600?

Reaction score
How do you record the Tone/beat/tempo/accompaniments/ arppegios that you have picked out?

Reaction score
Do you mean MIDI record or audio record?

Gary ;)
In learning the new keyboard, I went thru the steps of picking out my tone. then rhythm, tempo etc. I have played many songs with that set-up. I can also push the record button, but it will only play the notes I'm putting in. How do you play a tune in the high noes, and also record the accompaniments/rhythm you've picked out. I'm not on a computer, just the wx6600. What I bought it for was to record an accompaniment and record an instrument over the top. I've read/re-read/re-read the manual, and I can't make heads or tails of it. HELP!!

Reaction score
I have WK 7500, probably it's similar.
Go to sequencer, press "record"
Set Tone, Set Rhythm, turn "Accompaniment on"
Whatever you play will be recorded
Left hand - The accompaniment - I think MIDI 9-16, Right hand - some melody - MIDI 1
Then I'd suggest you copy on the SD card, and put on a PC into DAW. I use Cubase Garry suggests https://www.bandlab.com/products/cakewalk

Hope I helped something

Ask a Question