How many registrations can be saved on DGX-670?

Reaction score
I have read the manual, but can't analyze how many registrations that can be saved.

Reaction score
Manuals are a work of art and finding information is a distinct struggle.

The 670 has 20Mb of internal memory.

I have no idea about how Registration files relate to the memory.

In the Manual it gives the impression to me that a USB storage device can be used, the Registration page for save shows, User and also USB.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
If it lets you save Registration Banks to USB like the PSR-S and higher models, then I think it's basically as many as you save on your USB flash drives-- in theory, infinite banks.

Reaction score
Maybe someone with a 660 could give some guidance of how saving Registrations function on that model.

I would expect roll over of most functions and features in a model update that would seem to be incremental rather than a step upgrade.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
The DGX-670 is more or less a totally different beast than the DGX-660 in terms of its features. I've had a look at the Owner's Manual, and I'm reasonably certain you can save an essentially unlimited number of Registration Bank files, although of course you can save only a certain number per USB flash drive and will need to swap to a different flash drive to save more.

That Play List feature also looks very interesting and powerful, since (as I understand it) a Play List record can call up any Registration from any Registration Bank file, as long as the appropriate USB flash drive is loaded.

Ask a Question