How to play RGT file in PSR I455 keyboard

Reaction score
Hello,

I am having Yamaha PSR I455 keyboard and I got few SONGS from my friend which is in RGT format. Plz help me to convert the RGT file to PSR I455 readable format.

Regards
Gijo Mathew

Reaction score
Hi

RGT format is not a song format, it is a registration format!

Jørgen

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
The PSR-I and PSR-E models don't support the saving and loading of .RGT registration files, so you aren't going to be able to use the file on your PSR-I455.

The PSR-I455 does have registrations, and you can save and load the registrations as part of a .USR file. However, .USR files contain some other things besides the registrations-- namely, the user songs and user styles.

I know of no existing software which can convert .RGT files from some other keyboard into .USR files for the PSR-I455.

What you'll need to do is use a registration editor computer program to inspect the registration entries contained in the .RGT file, then make a list of the various settings used in each registration and the nearest equivalent setting (if one is available) for the PSR-I455. After you've made your list, you can manually set up the registrations on your PSR-I455. When you're done, you can save your PSR-I455's memory to a .USR file for safe-keeping.

Ask a Question