How to save recorded songs on SCD card

Reaction score
I bought my son a Casio LK 280 light up keyboard and he likes to record his playing on the keyboard. He wants to save the recorded songs onto a SCD Card. I was able to format the card and can't figure out how to save the recorded songs to the SCD card. I've tried following the directions on the manual and it's not working. What am I doing wrong?

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I don't have any experience with saving to memory cards on Casio keyboards, so I was hoping someone else might respond. But I was looking at the LK-280's manual and saw some things that might be relevant. One is that the card must be 32GB or less, otherwise it won't work. And the type of card makes a difference, because some types of cards won't work-- although it isn't clear to me what the different types of cards are and which ones will work.

Reaction score
I though that Yamaha manuals were dire until I had a look at the Casio manual for the Ops keyboard. Clear a mud springs to mind.

The keyboard seems to store only five recordings but it is far from clear where they are or transferring or storing them to a card.:

Ask a Question