How to Save Vocal Settings Globally on Pa 1000

Reaction score
I really appreciate the help if anyone can tell me how to save my doubling and other vocal settings. I want to use the same settings in all the songs in my set. How can I do that ? Thanks

Reaction score
First modify the Style you want to use in a song to include all the Keyboard Sets etc that you want to use then save that Style to a User Bank and to Songbook.

This is your backup.

Next, with the above modified Style loaded press and hold the My Settings button for at least three seconds, pressing this button at any time restores the chosen setup.

If I have interpreted your question correctly the requirement down to the Mode that the Style To Keyboard Set button is in, i.e. off, flashing or steady on.

Can you take a look at the video Korg UK’s Luke has produced then try it out on your Pa and let us know if it is indeed what you are hoping to achieve.

Reaction score
First modify the Style you want to use in a song to include all the Keyboard Sets etc that you want to use then save that Style to a User Bank and to Songbook.

This is your backup.

Next, with the above modified Style loaded press and hold the My Settings button for at least three seconds, pressing this button at any time restores the chosen setup.

If I have interpreted your question correctly the requirement down to the Mode that the Style To Keyboard Set button is in, i.e. off, flashing or steady on.

Can you take a look at the video Korg UK’s Luke has produced then try it out on your Pa and let us know if it is indeed what you are hoping to achieve.

Thanks Biggles. I played with these suggestions today and watched the video but still not sure if I’ve explained my need well. I would like to have every song I play on the Pa to have the preset vocal and harmony and to remain with those settings if I change songs or turn off my Pa. Is this possible?

Reaction score
I am unsure if the vocal and harmony will save but it is worth a try.

How I would approach it is to save the Style I wanted into Songbook, modify it there to suit how I would want it to sound with regard to keyboard sets, pads, fx etc. then save it again.

Then give it a try.

It is often the last save that users go wrong.

After modifying content in my Pa the last action I always undertook was to create a Save All file of all the User Content.

Reaction score
I am unsure if the vocal and harmony will save but it is worth a try.

How I would approach it is to save the Style I wanted into Songbook, modify it there to suit how I would want it to sound with regard to keyboard sets, pads, fx etc. then save it again.

Then give it a try.

It is often the last save that users go wrong.

After modifying content in my Pa the last action I always undertook was to create a Save All file of all the User Content.
Thanks. All set.

Ask a Question