Howdy!

Reaction score
I hail from Finland and I'm 25 years old. I'm a newbie in playing keyboards, but have some history with sequencer based music and mixing. My hobbies are chilling with friends, music as a consumer and editing+mixing and lately playing keyboards and composing, movies, computer and pen & paper roleplaying games, cooking and sometimes physical excercise like gym, swimming and bicycling. I started studying composing about half a year ago and I'm interested in combining keyboard playing and sequencer-music. I like more or less any kind of music that has good sound quality except commercial pop and finnish "iskelmä" music (which is something like tango). At the moment I dig quite a lot Dragonforce, Nightwish, Tristania, Above & Beyond, Super8 & Tab + various chillout, trance and psy-trance artists. Well I guess that's enough babbling for this introduction :p

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

The pen and paper roleplaying games sounds interesting, care to elaborate? :p

<<Gratwhol>>

Reaction score
Thanks mate! :) Ye here's a short explanation of rpg's: It's like interactive storytelling sort of which is usually played in groups that has at least 2 persons. The group splits in players and gamemaster. Players are in control of the characters of the story. They usually have character sheets which describe the character either in numerical format or have lingual description of the char. Players tell gamemaster what they do and sometimes the succes of their actions are decided by throwing dice and taking into account the skills that are in the character sheet. The gamemaster is responsible for the world that characters are in, side characters and the story. There are different kinds of roleplaying games like horror or fantasy etc etc. With good gamemaster it's like reading good interactive book. I hope this clears it out a bit. ;)

Reaction score
Awesome, I'd like to try that out someday, especially with fantasy as the main theme. The whole concept seems to fit the fantasy theme, though that may be because I'm an addict to fantasy, both in games and in literature. :p

<<Gratwhol>>

Ask a Question