Https://www.globalsound.se/

Reaction score
Here’s Timur’s site address. He tells me that his sounds for the AKX10 is in testing mode so maybe soon we’ll get his wonderful sounds!

Reaction score
Here’s Timur’s site address. He tells me that his sounds for the AKX10 is in testing mode so maybe soon we’ll get his wonderful sounds!
Yes!

I'm hoping for a few glorious grand pianos (Steinway) in the Pack!

This is the only thing that has prevented me from returning it.

Reaction score
Yes!

I'm hoping for a few glorious grand pianos in the Pack!

This is the only thing that has prevented me from returning it.
I bought Karma for my Korg PA4X that already sounded great, Timur made it better!

Reaction score
Oh I love that default concert grand piano in the Pa4X...
It’s very very good but Timur’s just added that umph! My duo plays some songs by Glenn Frye (rip) that has saxes in prominent roles, Timur’s saxes are very good!

Reaction score
BTW…
The store where Timur works or owns ( I need to ask him) is a Medeli dealer, he has told them about our concerns. They need to let us know they know!

Reaction score
It’s very very good but Timur’s just added that umph! My duo plays some songs by Glenn Frye (rip) that has saxes in prominent roles, Timur’s saxes are very good!
Oh, I wholeheartedly agree...

If his AKX10 Pack is as good as the instruments in his Platinum Pack - I will be very happy with the AKX10 (warranty concerns aside).

Reaction score
Oh, I wholeheartedly agree...

If his AKX10 Pack is as good as the instruments in his Platinum Pack - I will be very happy with the AKX10 (warranty concerns aside).
I’m betting on their quality, he told me that they’re just about finished. Until then I’m pretty happy with the SF2’S.

Reaction score
Any news...?
Timur bought an AKX10 and I think is trying to get something going. I think he and I agree that the Medeli isn’t a Korg or Yamaha arranger and if these are the features and sounds a person wants or needs? Send your Medeli back while you can and add another $2,000.00+ and buy one of those.
I don’t think many of us think the Medeli is ever going to compete with arrangers costing at least 3x more. I wish!

Reaction score
Timur bought an AKX10 and I think is trying to get something going. I think he and I agree that the Medeli isn’t a Korg or Yamaha arranger and if these are the features and sounds a person wants or needs? Send your Medeli back while you can and add another $2,000.00+ and buy one of those.
I don’t think many of us think the Medeli is ever going to compete with arrangers costing at least 3x more. I wish!
What changed "all of a sudden"...?

No one unbiased and serious (other than the marketing video from a certain someone who shall remain nameless) has suggested, or would, that the $699 AKX10 compares to the "$2,000.00+" Yamahas, etc...

The sad fact is the AKX10 doesn't even compare to the $1,099 Yamaha PRS-SX600 when it comes to what matters the most - sounds.

Heck, even the $369 Yamaha PSR-E473 has better sounds than the AKX10.

Reaction score
What changed "all of a sudden"...?

No one unbiased and serious (other than the marketing video from a certain someone who shall remain nameless) has suggested, or would, that the $699 AKX10 compares to the "$2,000.00+" Yamahas, etc...

The sad fact is the AKX10 doesn't even compare to the $1,099 Yamaha PRS-SX600 when it comes to what matters the most - sounds.

Heck, even the $369 Yamaha PSR-E473 has better sounds than the AKX10.
I still don’t understand why you still have yours instead of sending it back and paying the difference for something else. Anything else!

Reaction score
I still don’t understand why you still have yours instead of sending it back and paying the difference for something else. Anything else!
If I could, I would... but I can't - end of story.

So now I have to live with it.

Live and learn not to trust YouTube videos, and others (most with an agenda, sadly) and never buy anything you can't audition.

Reaction score
If I could, I would... but I can't - end of story.

So now I have to live with it.

Live and learn not to trust YouTube videos, and others (most with an agenda, sadly) and never buy anything you can't audition.
Well I guess we all know how little you like it, hopefully you will find something that you’re happy with so it won’t be a complete waste of your money.
Timur tells me that he’s finishing his work on the Zen and is going to begin on the AKX10. His opinion of it has changed now that he’s seen its possibilities. He’s a fan now!
I have seen his work and trust that he will coax some great things out of it.

Reaction score
Timur tells me that he’s finishing his work on the Zen and is going to begin on the AKX10. His opinion of it has changed now that he’s seen its possibilities. He’s a fan now!
I have seen his work and trust that he will coax some great things out of it.
OK... I am confused...

Three weeks ago you said Timur told you that his sounds for the AKX10 were in testing mode...

Now you say he is going to begin on the AKX10...

Which is it...? :)

Reaction score
“Which is it?”
Why don’t you ask him? Are you going to actually be a customer when he’s finished or just continue to let everyone know what a mistake you made buying the AKX10 ( you did actually buy one didn’t you?) He‘s an individual using his time, financial investments and talents to produce what I’ve seen are very good sounds for my Korgs. If he’s able ( as he hopes to) to do the same for the AKX1, I am sure at least most of his customers will be very happy, some will not be happy no matter what he or anyone does. Such is life and the internet!

Reaction score
“Which is it?”
Why don’t you ask him? Are you going to actually be a customer when he’s finished or just continue to let everyone know what a mistake you made buying the AKX10 ( you did actually buy one didn’t you?) He‘s an individual using his time, financial investments and talents to produce what I’ve seen are very good sounds for my Korgs. If he’s able ( as he hopes to) to do the same for the AKX1, I am sure at least most of his customers will be very happy, some will not be happy no matter what he or anyone does. Such is life and the internet!
What happened to the other extremely rude reply you posted 6 days ago - was it deleted by the moderator - or did you come to your senses and delete it?

I posted a picture of my AKX10 the day I received it on here: https://www.keyboardforums.com/threads/its-here-akx10.33592/

Where is yours?

And if Timur does come out with a quality pack (like his new pack he stated he was working on for Korgs awhile ago) for the AKX10 at a reasonable price - I will most definitely be purchasing it.

My AKX10 is just siting there, covered, collecting dust - and has been for awhile now.

That is how bad the sound is.

Reaction score
What happened to the other extremely rude reply you posted 6 days ago - was it deleted by the moderator - or did you come to your senses and delete it?

I posted a picture of my AKX10 the day I received it on here: https://www.keyboardforums.com/threads/its-here-akx10.33592/

Where is yours?

And if Timur does come out with a quality pack (like his new pack he stated he was working on for Korgs awhile ago) for the AKX10 at a reasonable price - I will most definitely be purchasing it.

My AKX10 is just siting there, covered, collecting dust - and has been for awhile now.

That is how bad the sound is.
My so called “rude reply” I deleted out of respect for the community. I just figured, what’s the point? You’re going to fund some excuse for putting down the keyboard and no matter what the quality of Timur’s sounds I think to you their price won’t be “reasonable” and of course you could have done better.
‘Polo, if you actually do own a Medeli and it’s sitting there covered in dust? It’s your’s and if letting it ruin accompl what you wanted to prove? Have at it, I will use mine and if Timur is able to work his magic on these? Mine will be clean, operational and ready to rock!

Ask a Question