Https://www.globalsound.se/

Reaction score
Here’s Timur’s site address. He tells me that his sounds for the AKX10 is in testing mode so maybe soon we’ll get his wonderful sounds!

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Here’s Timur’s site address. He tells me that his sounds for the AKX10 is in testing mode so maybe soon we’ll get his wonderful sounds!
Yes!

I'm hoping for a few glorious grand pianos (Steinway) in the Pack!

This is the only thing that has prevented me from returning it.

Reaction score
Oh I love that default concert grand piano in the Pa4X...
It’s very very good but Timur’s just added that umph! My duo plays some songs by Glenn Frye (rip) that has saxes in prominent roles, Timur’s saxes are very good!

Reaction score
BTW…
The store where Timur works or owns ( I need to ask him) is a Medeli dealer, he has told them about our concerns. They need to let us know they know!

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
It’s very very good but Timur’s just added that umph! My duo plays some songs by Glenn Frye (rip) that has saxes in prominent roles, Timur’s saxes are very good!
Oh, I wholeheartedly agree...

If his AKX10 Pack is as good as the instruments in his Platinum Pack - I will be very happy with the AKX10 (warranty concerns aside).

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Oh, I wholeheartedly agree...

If his AKX10 Pack is as good as the instruments in his Platinum Pack - I will be very happy with the AKX10 (warranty concerns aside).
I’m betting on their quality, he told me that they’re just about finished. Until then I’m pretty happy with the SF2’S.