Hullo!

Reaction score
I'm a college student who started taking some piano and music theory classes last semester. I've quite enjoyed them so far, finding directed instruction to be very useful; I've been playing Ukulele for a few years now and frequently the biggest problem seems to be not knowing what I should learn next.

I got an Oxygen 49 key controller a little while back, and just ordered some more goodies for it like a case and a soundcard for lower latency. Anyway, I've been enjoying my keyboard and was very happy to find these keyboard forums.

Hope everyone's music's going well!

Reaction score
Ukulele? Isn't that the special gitar instrument from Hawaii or something?

And welcome! I've seen you around, but I didn't notice this introduction thread 'till now :p

One question: How's 49 keys working out for you? My keyboard got 61 keys, and unfortunately, it gets too crowdy from time to time. What songs do you play? Classical? Rock/metal?

EDIT: Checked out the ukulele on Wikipedia, seems like a mini-guitar of sorts. I'd love to hear you play it :D

<<Gratwhol>>

Ask a Question