I’m from New Zealand

Reaction score
Hi, Alan here and I’m a Kiwi. I’m old (73) but progressive and try to keep up with musical happenings. I play a keyboard, wireless digital guitar and an Alesis Vortex 2 wireless keytar red and just imported from the US. I use the keytar to play VSTs live using a Surface Pro 4 and a VST host called Gig Performer.
I play in a duo and also perform solo gigs using mostly my digital guitar. Cheers everyone.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Hi Alan.

I see you've discovered the secret formula the rest of us here have already found.

Music keeps you young at heart :)

Ether that or else we all suffer from incurable Peter Pan Syndrome :D :D :D

Either way. Welcome to the party :D

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
It's a warm welcome from me too Alan.
Which part of NZ are you from? Beautiful country. My wfe and I toured the north island a couple of years ago and loved it. We are visiting the south island this coming november. Looking forward to that.
Cheers your neighbor from Melbourne. ray

Reaction score
Hi Ray from Melbourne.
Beautiful city Ray. My very first overseas trip was to Melbourne. Loved the place.
I live in Geraldine, South Canterbury. Please call me when you are passing through. You will pass through Geraldine on your way to the lakes and Mt Cook/Aoraki. Geraldine is a lovely small town (2500 pop) and a really nice place to stop over for the night or longer.
Cheers Ray.

Reaction score
Welcome Alan,

The lead singer in one of my bands is 64, and the lead vocalist in another is 71. They're excellent musicians!

You'll fit right in here. Age means nothing, but passion for music means everything!

Ask a Question