I finished Hanon! Yay!

Reaction score
Actually I finished it like two moths ago.

Now I'm playing five lessons in a row, for example 6-10 non stop. 100 BMP!!!

Things like this make me feel proud of myself.

Reaction score
Yeah I've slowly started doing hanon exercises.... in all 12 keys. I'll get them eventually.

Reaction score
I happened to wander into my local GC and found a copy for a very reasonable price. I couldn't leave it there, but I've yet to start tickling the digital ivories with it yet.

Congrats to those who have finished it. Flipping through it, I see I've got a looooong way to go!

Reaction score
I happened to wander into my local GC and found a copy for a very reasonable price. I couldn't leave it there, but I've yet to start tickling the digital ivories with it yet.

Congrats to those who have finished it. Flipping through it, I see I've got a looooong way to go!

Thanks man, but I realised that I HAVEN'T finished, DAMN!

My piano teacher gave me 30 excercices and I thougth that was it.
Then I found a copy on guitar center (just like you) and it said "60 exercices"
I was like WTF. Last week my piano teacher told me that we're gonna skip exs from 31 to 38 and go rigth into the scales.

Reaction score
Thanks man, but I realised that I HAVEN'T finished, DAMN!

My piano teacher gave me 30 excercices and I thougth that was it.
Then I found a copy on guitar center (just like you) and it said "60 exercices"
I was like WTF. Last week my piano teacher told me that we're gonna skip exs from 31 to 38 and go rigth into the scales.

Yikes! I looked at the material toward the back, and my eyes started rolling to the back of my head. The GC staff found me a few minutes later twitching on the floor, laying in a puddle of drool. :eek:

Ask a Question