I have a Yamaha C35 Electric Organ to swap for a charity project, can anybody help?

Reaction score
Hello,

This may be a long shot but I'm a musician in Nottingham who is setting up a music for mental health based charity. I am attempting to up swap items to raise value, publicity and awareness as I go.

You can find more info at our Facebook page 'Swap for a Studio'
Swap for a studio2.jpg
I've been getting good coverage through local and national media and am trying to continue the story.

I am about to swap my current item (a cb radio) for a Yamaha C35 Electric Organ and I am looking for someone to make a swap with me for that once I have collected it. I don't really know many Organ players at this time. Is it something that anyone could help me with ?
Would anyone in this group be interested in making a swap for charity??? (must be limited to UK only)
Let me know if you can help in any way
Many Thanks
Matthew Tandy

This is the Organ in question, it can be yours for the right trade..............

Yamaha organ.jpg

Reaction score
It would have been nice if you had asked permission before posting an advert, but as it's for a good cause I'll let it slide... ;)

Reaction score
Hi, yes sorry, I wasn't sure who or how to ask.
I figured that forums generally were regulated anyway so if you didn't agree with it then it wouldn't be allowed.
Thanks for letting it slide, it is in a good cause and I thought forums like this would be a good place to find someone who might be interested in getting involved.
Any other ideas for contacting people who might have interest in this would be truly welcome.....from anyone :)

Many Thanks

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Here's wishing you well with your project. Lord knows that mental health is in short supply these days :)

Gary ;)

Ask a Question