i know nothing!

Reaction score
hello. I'm a keyboard player who needs quite a bit of help. I've been playing keys in a band for a couple of years (before that i'd only ever played piano), they keyboard i use is a Yamaha CS1x (i think). I only really use it for the piano, organ, and a couple of synth sounds. the piano sound isn't great, and i want to expand the sounds i can use. my band has a laptop with "reason" on it but no one knows how to use it. we hooked it up and it has a latency issue.. so my questions are

1 - is reason a good program to use?
2 - how do i fix the latency issue?
3 - what is a better controller than my yamaha? i really want weighted keys but past that i don't really mind (that's the piano player in me coming out!)

I'm going to repost this on the general question bit so sorry if you're reading this for the second time. I would really appreciate any help people can give me, and really, i know nothing so even if it seems obvious, feel free to tell me. Thanks!
B

Ask a Question