I need a keyboard but which one?

Reaction score
Ok I need recomendations i've been playing guitar for about 2 and a half years and know quite alot of musical theory, but I would like to buy an ok keyboard to start learning some stuff on the keyboard. I would like a keyboard that can have seperate instruments for each hand e.g. left hand plays strings and right hand plays organ, and it would be cool if it has a usb port for connecting to my pc. I'm not bothered if its secondhand of ebay or new, but my budget is under £200/$360.
[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]

Reaction score
I think the Yamaha PSR series might be of interest, here's one that I found:

http://www.zzounds.com/item--YAMPSRE413

That one will give you plenty of sounds, with rather good quality, with both dual and split functions. And you will be able to connect it to your PC with a USB cable. I think all the info you need about it is readable on that site :p

I don't know that much about the PSR series, there might be another keyboard around that suits you better, so you might want to do some research yourself. But atleast it's a good starting point ;)

Reaction score
Thanks I was looking at this looks realy good thanks for the help. Will do some more research though.

Ask a Question