I need keyboard for Mac/win for less then 120 dolors

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
316671690_5982816435112631_4134159057162044872_n-jpg.2954

Reaction score
What are you searching for? A midi keyboard or arranger?

For 120€ you are not gonna find something good... I suspect you are talking about a midi keyboard? You can find a Novation or Komplete Kontrol midi keyboard for 200€.

If you are talking about a arranger keyboard and want good sounds, you will need to add double to that amount to at least find something nice: look for casio, they are cheap keyboards and they produce nice sound, still gonna need to pay more then 120€ though...
I bought, out of curiousity a Startone on Thomann once, the most expensive one, but I returned it. It was around 170€ but it was the most expensive one from them. For a beginner it might be a nice one.
Wireless? I do not understand how that works... you always need to connect it to my knowledge with a audio jack to an audio interface. So thats another cost you need to do. I aint sure to be honest if you are talking about a musical keyboard or a computer keyboard to type stuff with...

Reaction score
Jim

The Op is talking about a QWERTY keyboard for a PC.

We do get a lot of people of questionable IQ who fail to notice that the Music Keyboard Icon we have on the forum relates to the kind of Keyboard Forum we are.

It does seem very sad to me that there actually could be a QWERTY Keyboard Forum.

If the Op wants a QWERTY keyboard then here one is!

IMG_5231.jpeg

Ask a Question