I need recommendations please..

Reaction score
anyway I'm looking for a 88 stage piano fast, trying to buy one before end of this month.

I've looked at;

Roland FP4
Kurzweil SP2X
Yamaha P155
Yamaha CP33

you guys have any suggestions or any comments about these keyboards any alternatives? I'm looking for good hardware quality.

tnx -giro

Reaction score
I don't know if it will be of any help, but Pianist Magazine, Issue 51 (http://www.pianistmagazine.com/backissues.asp) has an article about digital pianos. If you live in the states, it might still be on the racks. (It is where I am.)

Otherwise, back when I was keyboard hunting I plopped down in front of a Yamaha CP33. My rather inexperienced hands and ears liked it.

Reaction score
I've seen the yamaha cp33, at first it made a good impression but sound and specs aren't as good as I want it.

I've been to stores to test some digital pianos, and I fell in love with Roland FP4, But I haven't tested Kurzweil yet.

Any comments?

Reaction score
I haven't looked at the others, so I can't be of much help. I had only taken a quick look at the CP33 before deciding I really wanted something more like a workstation.

Reaction score
Working in a music shop, i have played the roland and kurzweil pianos side by side and im impressed with both. Ive always been a roland man, but the kurzweil really impressed me. The sounds are great and the keyboard action is nice to play. Yamaha stage pianos to me are expensive and don't offer much for the money.

Reaction score
Your hands and ears are the final judge. Personally I own a Roland RD-300sx (similar to the FP4) and will likely sell it soon (once I get a decent controller to control my motif rack) since the sounds IMO aren't that great, and it's not a great controller. Quite a bit of people like the FP4 though.

Ask a Question