I stand revolutionary

Reaction score
Hi all,.... I am a vet of the music biz for 27 years. You may remember my electronic cymbals called Visu-Lite's in the 90's. I had a lot of fun with that company. Pintech now owns it and I am proud of the products I developed for the electronic musician. My latest and greatest adventure is just up your alley. I have developed a modular rotating keyboard stand that like a drummers drum kit with all the creative hardware and clamps to get anything anywhere, will put up 1-3 keyboards plus a mic boom stand holder, a laptop or small controller, a music stand (should you need it) and then ROTATE 360 DEGREES!!!!! Oh and it goes up and down 7" which is great for sitting and then standing to rock out. It's affordable and tough as heck. Portable all the way. My prototype is still working 200 shows a year after 6 years. I'm at the grass roots level right now for introduction of this product to the masses and so far so good. I hope you will all check out my stand at Twisterstand.com
thanks for reading my post

Reaction score
Welcome to Keyboard Forums. I have removed your other post due to the commercial nature. If your interesting in advertising on the site please send me an pm or contact via the link below.

Ask a Question