I use to play some covers and musical experiments.

Reaction score
This is a song presented by Amália many years ago, and became like traditional. So, I played a cover with my Korg keyboard. I hope you like. Share and add me.

Reaction score
They are good covers did you use scores? If not there is the link to Jean-Michel Jarre's songs https://musescore.com/sheetmusic?text=jean michel jarre it can be useful for you!
Thank you for your words. The first two songs, I played by heart. Without the score. The next two songs, I made them myself. I think I heard something similar, somewhere, and maybe this are not real originals. Maybe. but I built this works writting the notes on the piano roll of Reaper, and I choosed some plugins for the sound and effects. I aplied some two or three samples of the sound of the wind and white noise. Nothing played with normal instruments. Just the laptop and the mouse. I like to make things like this.
And thank you for the link you sendeed me. I was looking for this, for a longtime.

Reaction score
Great stuff Domingo,i am buying the EK 50,how do you find it overall and how good are the Organ settings?

Reaction score
Great stuff Domingo,i am buying the EK 50,how do you find it overall and how good are the Organ settings?
It is good for playing directly alive. It has room for forty registrations. So, we can prepare all this number of settings for playing on a party. It has four layers and when we are changing the sound for each part, that's when we found the total list of all the sounds it have. more than 700. I am very satisfied with it. The only problem it has, is it don't build rhythms. But there are many of them on internet. Not so much as for Yamaha. But the Yamahas of this price only can recieve about 10 styles a time. And this can recieve up to 90. My keyboard costed me 279 euros, here at Portugal.

Reaction score
It is good for playing directly alive. It has room for forty registrations. So, we can prepare all this number of settings for playing on a party. It has four layers and when we are changing the sound for each part, that's when we found the total list of all the sounds it have. more than 700. I am very satisfied with it. The only problem it has, is it don't build rhythms. But there are many of them on internet. Not so much as for Yamaha. But the Yamahas of this price only can recieve about 10 styles a time. And this can recieve up to 90. My keyboard costed me 279 euros, here at Portugal.
Thanks for information Domingo,it should keep me busy for some time,the price you paid is very good.

Reaction score
Thanks for information Domingo,it should keep me busy for some time,the price you paid is very good.
If you like to make some programation os rhythms and registrations , watch som videos about Casio CTX5000. I have one of this, as my new one. This is not so direct for playing alive as othe r keyboards, but if ye use the registrations, its very good. The advantage, is more easy about chargins styles. It can also charge up to 90 tones. but the tones are in fact the tones taken formo a similar keybosr and changes with effects and some configurations. it don't recieves tones from other models of differente model of keyboard. Only thisd and CTX3000, they are like twins, with the only diference on the amount of things we can add and the number of effects, The price in not very bigger. If you decide for the casio, I recoment the 500 instead of the 3000. Just for the number of user styles, and tones, and connections, and speakers (2x 15 watts), I think, but check the manual. I have the Korg EK-50 and the Casio CTX5000, but, at home, most of the time, I play on the Casio. But this is me.

Reaction score
If you like to make some programation os rhythms and registrations , watch som videos about Casio CTX5000. I have one of this, as my new one. This is not so direct for playing alive as othe r keyboards, but if ye use the registrations, its very good. The advantage, is more easy about chargins styles. It can also charge up to 90 tones. but the tones are in fact the tones taken formo a similar keybosr and changes with effects and some configurations. it don't recieves tones from other models of differente model of keyboard. Only thisd and CTX3000, they are like twins, with the only diference on the amount of things we can add and the number of effects, The price in not very bigger. If you decide for the casio, I recoment the 500 instead of the 3000. Just for the number of user styles, and tones, and connections, and speakers (2x 15 watts), I think, but check the manual. I have the Korg EK-50 and the Casio CTX5000, but, at home, most of the time, I play on the Casio. But this is me.
Thanks Domingo,that cassio does look good,but i think i will start with the EK50 and see how we go,later on i may go for a more advanced instrument but think the Korg will keep me more than occupied for some time,thanks again.

Ask a Question