I want to put a live chat room on my site, any ideas how to do this?

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a website and quite a few members have suggested that adding a chat room would be a great idea.

I'm searching for something I might be able to integrate well into my site.

Has anyone tried RumbleTalk or C-box?

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I have zero knowledge and experience regarding this issue, but have you Googled yet? I'm not sure about any of these:

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=software+for+hosting+live+chat+rooms

You might try asking the web master/owner of a forum that has a live chat room to see what they're using and if they recommend it, etc. For instance, I'm a member on the AtariAge forum (http://www.atariage.com) and they have a live chat room, although I don't use it myself. You might ask at a few different sites to get an idea of your options.

Reaction score
Well, if someone is interested in a chat room for his music artist like me than I became and expert in this field. Here are my experience with finding the best one for my music page.

1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.

2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find.

3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.

4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos.

I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Envolv.
I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.

Since I could not find answers in this forum, than I hope this overview will help someone.

DittyTV.png

Reaction score
Hi, I try Chat4Support which helps to easily put a live chat roon on website. I like this live chat and visitor tracking solution. It is definitely worth a try and it doesnt hurt when you can try their free version too. They provide outstanding support!!

Ask a Question