I'm planning on taking just my keyboard to a gig.

Reaction score
This is a first for me. I'm planning on taking just my keyboard to a gig. No guitar or other instruments. Been playing only four months but at open mic gigs I seem to be doing OK with the keyboard.

Reaction score
Are you a solo act? I always REALLY enjoy a creative solo act that is simple and laid back. Let me know how things go! See if you can post up some video or pictures from the gig. :)

Reaction score
I thought the "piano bar" scene was dead and gone but that's exactly what happened last night. I ended up playing keyboard for these ladies. We were sharing a microphone, singing romantic country songs. I tried my best to play the right chords on keyboard (I did not know all the songs). What was interesting is the bar was occupied mostly by women. They were having a lot of fun. I have to learn more country songs. I wonder I can do this again, if it is reproducible. There may be pictures, I don't remember.

Reaction score
That actually sounds really awesome! Random musical journies like that are great. It's weird to me how a piano will always attract a crowd of women. They'll start naming songs faster than you can compute them!

Ask a Question