In The Flesh? Live Video

Reaction score
I've just returned from a tour to the west, here's what my band has been up to, as captured by an audience member on a phone. This is how we open the show - adrenaline pumping and a couple of teeny tiny flubs in there too just to prove we're playing LIVE...hehe.

Not the most keyboard-heavy song going around but a little bit of organ going on, and you can see I'm still proudly rocking the X-stand!

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I can hear the organ sound quite clearly complimenting the vocal as the guitars and drums soften their load (half way through roughly) as well as your other parts. Very nicely done. To be honest I could not pick up on the flubs.
Ray

Reaction score
Cheers Ray for your kind words. The flubs are very minor and relate to a timing issue and a bum guitar note. But I've heard the track about 10,000 times and we are perfectionists, so it's not something we beat ourselves up over. We note it, try to correct it next time, and move on!

Live music is full of irregularities by its nature - sometimes I think that's what makes the live experience a bit special.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Personally I think I'd have a seizure under those flashing red and white house lights. :D :D :D

Solid performance as always Paul :D

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Thank you Gary, very kind.

We often describe the visual effects as the "seventh member" of the band. I've not noticed any seizures yet, however the audience does get a verbal disclaimer about the potential dangers of strobe effects prior to the show.

What once proved to be more hazardous was a few years ago when the light tech decided to go "total black" on stage between sets. I fell off my riser - very fortunate to escape with only my pride injured!

Ask a Question