Internal hard disc for psr9000pro

Reaction score
I am trying to locate aToshiba 12.1gb IDE 2.5” hard drive, one of only two recommended hard discs that would fit the old psr9000 series keyboards. Supply has dried up on the internet; I suspect supplies have been bought up overseas and being sold off at ten times the value as existed six months ago! I would appreciate if anyone has access to one in reasonable condition or similar item that would knowingly and definitely fit the psr9000.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Do you have a factory part number? It would make searches much much easier. You could even add it to your watchlist on ebay in case one pops up.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Happy rat. Thanks for your reply. I have an internal drive on a psr9000 which I installed some years ago and which I am certain would also fit a 9000pro. I would ideally like to obtain another drive for the 9000 pro: I have enclosed a couple of photos showing numbers on both sides of the drive- I will have to rely on other expertise to decipher what would be the factory part number.... hope this helps !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 127

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Reaction score
Just get a 2.5" ide to CF adaptor and buy a compact flash card, did this on my old psr9000 and on my current tyros 1.

Ask a Question