International Be A Slob Day!!!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
It doesn't exist yet. When you google it you get a bunch of anal retentive, OCD type websites where they try and brainwash you into becoming a more efficient human being.

I am postulating that no one is totally relaxed unless they are comfortable in their own filth for at least one day every year.

I think it would help loosen the screws and take the pressure off of all of us to just kick off the shoes and spend a day in sweatpants instead of worrying about the daily grind of life as we know it in the west.

How exactly would one go about making this a thing and are there any volunteers out there who want to see this happen soon? :cool:

:D :D :D

slob1.jpg

Gary ;)

Reaction score
How exactly would one go about making this a thing and are there any volunteers out there who want to see this happen soon? :cool:
Wow !!! Guess what, I call that "retirement" . With this Corona virus craziness, I stick mostly at home which is in the countryside. It is hot here in the summer and we have fairly mild winters. Shorts, T-shirts, and sandals are the uniform of the day 9 months or so out of the year. We have a pool, so a swimsuit with pockets also double as "shorts" on a regular basis. Shaving and haircuts are optional at all times. I have to admit that it can be boring at times, but I can cope with that. Don

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
ANYWAY!! Gary where did you get that photo of me?
I need a shave btw. 4 day growth is a sign of slobbiness! (is that a word?)
I don't need to volunteer either, I am already slobbing it. Going out with a mandatory mask, no-one sees my face anyway.
Ray

Reaction score
It doesn't exist yet. When you google it you get a bunch of anal retentive, OCD type websites where they try and brainwash you into becoming a more efficient human being.

I am postulating that no one is totally relaxed unless they are comfortable in their own filth for at least one day every year.

I think it would help loosen the screws and take the pressure off of all of us to just kick off the shoes and spend a day in sweatpants instead of worrying about the daily grind of life as we know it in the west.

:D :D :D

View attachment 1975

Gary ;)
I thought that's what your days off where for!?

Ask a Question