introduction from Little Rock

Reaction score
Well, I posted something without making an introduction... sorry.
I'm a piano dealer in Little Rock who is also a frustrated amateur piano and guitar player who's started practicing again. I haven't played with another musician in a long time but recently met a talented guitar player & singer I plan on gigging with. It's just too much fun not to. I'm now looking for a keyboard but am frustrated in that I can't find one with less than 88 notes with a weighted action. The "simi" weighted actions are, I assume, spring loaded which just hampers my technique. I enjoy making making music videos, which can be seen on youtube under the name "Shawamaroo" and am trying to learn Final Cut Express on my iMac. I lived in Copenhagen for 20 years, speak fluent Danish and am well traveled in Europe. I moved back to my home town of Little Rock in '99 but do travel back to Denmark now and again. I don't know if I can figure out how to navigate this forum, but look forward to giving it a shot..

Reaction score
Hello, welcome to the forums!

There aren't a lot of shorter keyboards with weighted action out there - a couple are mentioned in this thread.

Best of luck with gigging - I'll check out some of your vids when YT is being a bit less slow...

Ask a Question