Is a new, useful product emerging?

Reaction score
Hello.

Please excuse me if suddenly my message violates any rules. I just want to share information with my colleagues. Perhaps it will be useful to someone.

I want to share with you a young project. He's a couple of weeks old, but he can already be useful to someone. The project is created by enthusiasts, completely free. At the moment, the project is a kind of archive for the Android operating system. In this application, you can already find many styles, sounds, pads, and other materials for popular arrangers. In the future, the project is planned to expand. There should be a style converter, a style manager and some other functions.

If anyone is interested, then the app is already available in PlayMarket. It's called COVERClub Manager 2. (that's how the name is spelled). Evaluate it yourself. Perhaps now it will be useful to you.

At the moment, the application does not show the entire database. This is just a small part, for testing. In addition, the database is constantly updated. And I repeat, everything is absolutely free, from enthusiasts. Let's support the students, they are trying very hard for all of us.

A little instruction.
After installing the application, on the first day you can view the contents of the database. The next day, the system will give you tokens. This is a kind of ticket to download the style. This restriction is temporary, as the guys do not have enough capacity. At the moment, you get 2+1 bonus token per day. So it turns out that you can download, for example, 3 styles per day. The next day, you are given 2+ 1 token again. At the moment, so. If the server copes, then the number of tokens per day will increase.

The total database of the application contains about 400,000+ different files. But due to lack of capacity, only a part is currently available. Gradually it will be increased. I remind you, the program is only two weeks old. Over time, it will be an interesting, necessary, useful and completely free product.

I found it useful for myself and I want to share this information with you. Sincerely, your colleague.

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I downloaded the APP.
The first page wanted me to accept the privacy policy. It is convoluted, relates to Russia and suspect and scared me off. I said NO and uninstalled the APP.
Caution prevails!

Reaction score
Вы также ориентируетесь на Chromebook?

Гари;)
Я не могу сказать, потому что я член этого клуба. А разработкой приложения занимаются наши студенты. Я знаю, что приложение поддерживает Android, начиная с версии 5.1. Я знаю, что развитие стиля игрока уже начинается. Я поддерживаю молодых людей, которые, если не они, :)

Reaction score
Я скачал приложение.
Первая страница хотела, чтобы я принял политику конфиденциальности. Она запутанная, относится к России и подозревает и отпугивает меня. Я сказал НЕТ и удалил приложение.
Осторожность преобладает!
Ничего страшного я там не увидел. Там сообщается, что приложение может собирать информацию о приблизительном местоположении (например, стране) с целью лучшей адаптации рекламных модулей, а также поддержки приложения. Вот и все, что он описывает.

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Okay I downloaded again.
I followed instructions
i selected yamaha as prompted.
I selected a style . . .many choices.
I selected Beatles for example.
It told me I need tokens to continue.
WTF?
What is a token? How do you obtain tokens?
A dumb ass app if you ask me.
Ray

Reaction score
Okay I downloaded again.
I followed instructions
i selected yamaha as prompted.
I selected a style . . .many choices.
I selected Beatles for example.
It told me I need tokens to continue.
WTF?
What is a token? How do you obtain tokens?
A dumb ass app if you ask me.
Ray
It's just that you didn't read the first post carefully. )))) There's all the instructions. But I just recommended to you what I use myself for 2 weeks. I really like. For my Yamaha PSR-E, I found a lot of useful things. With respect.

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
If anyone is interested, then the app is already available in PlayMarket. It's called COVERClub Manager 2. (that's how the name is spelled). Evaluate it yourself. Perhaps now it will be useful to you.

It's just that you didn't read the first post carefully. )))) There's all the instructions. But I just recommended to you what I use myself for 2 weeks. I really like. For my Yamaha PSR-E, I found a lot of useful things. With respect.

Okay! I use styles so I showed interest in this product. The idea of tokens confuses me. Got frustrated and annoyed.
So, now since you explained it. I will be fair and try again. I will evaluate it when it allows me with tokens :) whatever!
Sorry for previous message.
I will report back in a couple more days.
Cheers Ray

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I'd sooner chop my foot off than run Russian spyware on my system
Gary, you don't play with styles so your foot is safe.
At first, I got spooked by the Russian link as well. I am being cautious but I think there my be some merit in this project so giving it a chance. If it is rubbish or a potential scam, I will report it to the mods here. 2 or 3 days should do it.

Reaction score
At first, I got spooked by the Russian link as well. I am being cautious but I think there my be some merit in this project so giving it a chance. If it is rubbish or a potential scam, I will report it to the mods here. 2 or 3 days should do it.
Don't worry. From Russian, there are only students developers, but they have not been in Russia for a long time. According to the information I have, the project is working in test mode and it is often updated so that it is as stable and reliable as possible. At the moment, the application gives access to 20% of the entire database. This is the same as tokens, due to a lack of capacity. As soon as the code is optimized, the amount of content in the common database will be 50% + an increase in tokens per day. Well, as soon as it is possible to negotiate with the university to launch the project on their servers. If this succeeds, then access to the databases will be complete, and tokens will no longer be needed. The full database is over 400,000+ different extensions. Many are exclusive and donated to the project. Well, as I said, I read the description and it says, as soon as they finish with the databases, they will start adding the ability to listen to the style, the style converter, the analogue of the Korg Pa manager in the application, and all this is free. In the final, this project will go as a thesis. The project is being developed in less than 3 weeks. Still, the guys are great. As a pensioner, I often spend the evening at my E453. And when I found out that this application appeared, I immediately checked it. For my E453, , I found a lot of interesting things. Of course, as they say, everyone has their own, but maybe you will find something interesting for yourself. If the guys have an incentive to do all this for all of us, and even for free, it will be fine. In addition, from the latest messages, the guys want to add something else to the application. Sheet music! Sheet music, that's great! It would help me a lot. And then it's getting harder to pick up every year. With respect.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score

I can't begin to count how many "games" "puzzles" "nifty apps" are just portholes thru your security system. Take your chances if you'd like because we all know that spyware authors are right up front about what their apps do. :p

All I can say is use at your own risk and I'd like to sell you a box of perforated condoms :D

Gary ;)

Reaction score
I can't begin to count how many "games" "puzzles" "nifty apps" are just portholes thru your security system. Take your chances if you'd like because we all know that spyware authors are right up front about what their apps do. :p

All I can say is use at your own risk and I'd like to sell you a box of perforated condoms :D

Gary ;)
Hello! Most of all be afraid such Russian Game as "Tetris"!! Since 1984 it retranslates all military maps from Pentagon to Kremlin!! :p

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm monitoring the situation with the application. Several updates have been released. The speed of work and stability have significantly increased. Increased the number of tokens issued per day. The content base is updated almost every day. New buttons started appearing. Judging by the,
they'll be here soon. Notes. Well done students. Respect! With respect to all YAMAHA fans!

Reaction score
A new version of the Android application COVER Club Manager 2 has been released.
version: 2.4.0.13

- Fixed some serious bugs.
- If the notes are open, the screen does not go out.
- TOKEN of accrual occurs automatically, depending on the load. This is a forced measure.
- Added bonus system for active archive users.
- Added a promo code system.
- A number of visual and other changes.

Attention! The application has been significantly redesigned. If you have unspent tokens, they will burn after the update.

Attention! The old version will work until the end of the week, after which it will be disabled.

After transition to the new version, high-quality, exclusive styles will be added, which active users of the archive will be able to get. (Not for all brands).
Overall, the new version is very good. The update was successful. It's all good. The work continues.

Reaction score
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

The COVER club Manager 2.
v.2.5.0.16 update has been released.

In this update we:
- fixed a number of serious bugs.
- added the ability to listen to the sound of content for GOLD tokens.
- significantly redesigned the archive interface and its engine.
- Moving to a new server.

Attention! Due to very significant changes within the application itself, we are unable to perform a simple update procedure. You need to uninstall the application, and then install it again. If you just update the application, it will not start. I personally apologize, but we needed to do this so that we could start large-scale changes.

Reaction score
A new version of our Android app has been released.
COVER club Manager 2.
v.2.5.6.17

In this update:
- urgently fixed a number of errors from the last issue.
- changed the mechanism for listening to GOLD content (it no longer works on the previous version).
- redesigned the archive engine (increased in speed).
- fixed a number of old flaws (since the first version).

+ As compensation for the inconvenience, we reduced the time before receiving the SAEPE token by 21%.

For those who have already upgraded to version 2.5.0, the update will take place normally. Progress and tokens will not be lost. For those who have an older version: Attention! If the application does not start after the update, just reinstall it, we apologize.

Attention! ALL VERSIONS EXCEPT THE LATEST ONE WILL BE STOPPED NEXT WEEK. This is due to the move to a more powerful, commercial server. Since listening to high-quality sound requires good speed. Including your Internet. Therefore, we will try to find a balance between speed and quality.

The work continues. Thank you for your support and help.

Everything is just beginning ...

Reaction score
Totally agree.

Anyone buying anything Russian sourced is supporting the cold blooded Murder of innocents.
Well, firstly, from Russian, there are only students who have long left Rashid, and secondly, everything is free, you don't need to buy anything.

Ask a Question