Is my wk-3700 trashed?????????

Reaction score
Last night while downloading some wave tones to my keyboards we lost our power. Now I can't get the one finger chords to work at all. Sounds like only in full chord mode. I use the one finger chords. The demo songs works great but now seems like the computer is screwed. Can I erase everything and go back to the factory mode or am I going to have to get another board/ Very frustrated! Difference between the WK-3700 and WK-6500 I don't write or record music. I only play for retirement homes! Thanks for any help one can pass my way! Merry Christmas and have a safe New Year to all my keyboard friends! gary:confused::confused::confused::(:(:(

Reaction score
Restore factory data. Download alldata.ckf to your internal memory, wait for 10-15 minutes, and everything will be ok.

Reaction score
Thanks!

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! Problem solved! Saved my life and made alot of the retirement home folks very happy! Now just to save for that WK-7500. LOL Merry Christmas:):)

Ask a Question