Is the Nord Stage Classic enough for my needs?

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a guitarplayer/producer / songwriter determined to learn to play keys/piano to write rock songs. I've been adviced to buy the Classic Compact Stage keyboard as I want a good sounding keyboard with good action and keybed for piano, organs and synths.
I found a good offer below the usd1000 bar but I am not sure this still stands out after all this years. I want to play athmospheric synths (Vangelis,Pink FLoyd), classic organs (Bob Dylan, Dire Straits, Peter Tosh) and have decent piano for jazz/blues.

Will it be enough?

I am between this one and the Numa Compact 2x

Thanks!

Reaction score
I have played a couple of Nord Stage 3 in my local store, love it, the feel, the sound, the accessibility of the adjustments, the downside is the cost new £2700 here in the UK and Sweetwater have them listed at $4500.

To be near to your budget it will be an earlier model and as long as everything works and is not road worn it will be worth having a look at if you can.

If not do go an play one in a store if you can, the feel of a Nord keybed is not for everyone.

Ask a Question