Is this the right Stage Piano for me?

Zak

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first post so hi to all of you guys :)

So, I don't play piano/keyboard but I am looking to start. I've been playing guitar for about 4 years now so I do have some musical knowledge.

First of all, I've been offered a Korg Sp 250 for £400. If you think there's anything that would suit me better my budget is around £450.

The main things it needs is a nice feel, great acoustic piano sound (obviously the most important thing) and a midi output.

I'd like it to have 88 keys.

I don't care about 'bells and whistles' like on built recording, metronome, built in songs or anything like that. However being able to layer sounds would be awesome but not necessary.

However i'd like to be able to get something like what you hear at the start of this (I think it's an electric organ)

Sorry for the long post.

Cheers, Zak.

Reaction score
i believe what your hearing in this video is a vox continental, but im not a hundred percent sure, the doors use this organ too. as for the korg, i would pass and go for a used triton le, probably round the same price, or if you can afford it a motif 6 would be absolute best!

but im a huge yamaha fan :) so i may be biased.

Ask a Question