It's here! (AKX10)

Reaction score
It's here! :)

IMG_20220502_191511063_HDR.jpg

Reaction score
I will be very interested to hear about the actualities of the keyboard in time.

Particularly if the voices pass muster, there has been a comment that they are not as good as the respective Korg or Yamaha.

Reaction score
I feel the voices are just fine. I understand they might not compare to the super articulation voices of Yamaha, but it doesn't cost $2,000.00 either. I found the keyboard to be very musical, and an even better bargain.

Reaction score
I will be very interested to hear about the actualities of the keyboard in time.

Particularly if the voices pass muster, there has been a comment that they are not as good as the respective Korg or Yamaha.
Well... you get what you pay for - as far as voices, styles, etc...

They are nowhere near as good as the Yamahas... SX600/700/900...

Are they "good enough" for a $699 arranger with a 7" color touchscreen...? Yes...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a Tyros 5, Korg PA1000, Roland G70 and a BK7M. They are nice but way expensive. Medeli put out an instrument
that the average person can afford, with features that no other manufacturer is offer at that price. My life is not pathetic.
I am 75 years old. Don't have to work and having a blast. Let's see if you can last that long, big mouth.

Reaction score
My life is not pathetic.
I am 75 years old. Don't have to work and having a blast. Let's see if you can last that long, big mouth.
Umm... if you notice - that comment was not aimed at you...

I quoted the person above the post saying "yay..." making fun of my lowly purchase - he has made other negative comments regarding the AKX10...

He has absolutely no interest in this keyboard or purchasing it - just in making fun of those who do.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well... you get what you pay for - as far as voices, styles, etc...

They are nowhere near as good as the Yamahas... SX600/700/900...

Are they "good enough" for a $699 arranger with a 7" color touchscreen...? Yes...
Many thanks

As I do not rate many Yamaha sounds at all I will certainly pass on a AKX10.

Reaction score
Umm... if you notice - that comment was not aimed at you...

I quoted the person above the post saying "yay..." making fun of my lowly purchase - he has made other negative comments regarding the AKX10...

He has absolutely no interest in this keyboard or purchasing it - just in making fun of those who do.
Sorry. See what happens when you get old. Anyway, I do love the Medeli keyboard. I hope this forum becomes a great source
of information for all of us.

Ask a Question