Joe Satriani - If I Could Fly Played on Keyboard

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Well, I recently bought Vir2 Electri6ity Guitar instrument plugin and have been having a lot of fun with it and decided to cover this Joe Satriani tune which is one of my favourite guitar instrumental songs. I played it all by ear and put my own spin on some parts of it as well. I decided to put it up on youtube and screen capture the Vir2 Electricity plugin with the virtual fretboard showing the notes along with the midi notes too which I thought was a lotta fun lol! So here it is then, my rendition of this Satch classic but played on keyboard. So many guitar versions of this, makes a change hearing it on keys. So, for anybody looking to get a decent set of guitar sounds, I would recommend this plugin as you can get some very convincing guitar sounds out of it, both lead and rhythm wise, I've always been dead set against guitar sample sounds but with the right amp/fx tweaking, its a very decent package and it does work best with a dedicated amp/fx modelling plugin, I put Electri6ity thru Amplitube 3 Guitar Amp Modeler.

Ask a Question