Jordan Rudess Liquid T Lead

Reaction score
I've found a tutorial on how to make the Jordan Rudess Liquid T Lead, which might be of interest for those who wants a good lead sound, but haven't figured out how to do it on your own :)

Here's the site: http://www.progsounds.com/2005/09/25/jordan-rudess-liquid-t-lead/

And here's the result, what it will sound like: http://www.progsounds.com/forum/files/leadsculpt/4/JRFull.mp3

Since I haven't got a keyboard with sound programming capabilities, I haven't managed to try this one myself. So please report back with your results after you've tried it :)

Reaction score
I'm going to try this for sure. It sounds really good, and I think I could use a lead like this. I'll post back when I try it.

Reaction score
Sargas, your the man for sure!
I love you! lol thanks, this is so awesome!
I will deff. use this

Reaction score
Thanks Riotblade, I'm glad that it was appreciated :) Hope it will be of use :)

EDIT: Vuutvuut, 200 posts! xD

Reaction score
woot! grats on 200, thats actually a good site this is on, i just been lurking there and they got some interesting things there.

EDIT: lolol 100 posts

Reaction score
I don 't have a kurzweil but a Korg Oasys !:D

Where can I find the "tuto" to have the same sound?
Thanks ;)

Reaction score
Read the same tutorial over again. It's *not* specific to Kurzweils; he tells you exactly what sounds to layer on any synth. It doesn't hold your hand and say, "On the Kurzweil, go to this page and change this parameter"; he assumes you know how to program sounds in general on your keyboard and want details on how to do that specific sound.

Ask a Question