Juno Di or XPS-10?

Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering for any opinion about which would be a better buy, the Juno Di or the XPS-10? Thanks!

Reaction score
I know nothing about the XPS-10, but the Juno Di is a cool little synth that you should be able to pick up really cheap these days. Quite versatile, sounds pretty good, light as a feather, very easy to get around. I quite like the springy action too, although that's not a universally held view.

I always tell people who are weighing up different 'boards to audition them in a shop if you can. That way you'll work out which one you get along with better, something which only you can determine. You can also ask questions of the staff and get them to show you features.

Reaction score
Thanks for the input CowboyNQ. The reason why I was choosing between the two is that, they're the only ones available here, that are also within my current budget. I'll be greatly considering your thoughts on the Juno Di.

I'll be mainly using it as a practice keyboard, and maybe in some gigs with friends or small gatherings.

The XPS-10 is only available in Asia, Central America, and South America, more of targeting those audiences. Also, it's a newer model, which was released in 2014, if I'm not mistaken. The Juno Di was released last 2009, so I was assuming that the XPS-10 would have some advantages over the Juno Di in terms of features. However, from what I understand in my research, the XPS-10 still pales a bit compared to the Juno Di. The Juno Di here is also priced $100 more than the XPS-10, despite it being a model 5 years older.

Reaction score
I've played the both and have a XPS-10, and the XPS sounded better to me, and the edit functions are very easy to operate, here in Brazil its growing very popular, have a low price in synth category.
Sampler Function
Real Time Faders Cuttof, Resonance, Attack, Realease
Volume Faders for Split and Dual Function very usable.

Ask a Question